We’ve Expanded Our In-House Enviro Qualification Testing Capabilities!
April 24, 2023
HIPER Global US is excited to share that we have recently acquired new testing equipment to grow our in-house testing services.
Our team is well versed in both commercial and military specification testing for our computing
products. Located in Atlanta, GA, our test lab maintains calibration on all measurement devices.
It is collocated with our engineering team to assist with setups, execution, data logging, and
troubleshooting (if required). We can perform tests to specified limits or perform
Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) to identify the weakest part of the electronics assembly.
Our ESS results allow us to continually improve our products allowing us to push the
requirement limits to new highs, increasing the margin between product requirements and
Environmental Qualification Testing
- On-site environmental testing capabilities
- Proven environmental certified testing methodologies
- Custom test plans and procedures
- Ground up development specific to client requirements
- Testing performed in accordance with common military standards (e.g. 810, 901, 740, 1474)
- Partnerships with enviro labs to cover any capability gaps required for electronics assembly
- Equipment calibration conforms to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994
- Airflow (CFM)
- Structure-Borne Noise
- Drop-Tower Shock Testing
- Power Measurements
- Stress Testing
- Airborne Noise
What does this mean for our customers?
By conducting in-house testing, we can save our customers both time and money.
Though we still utilize some third-party testing, our partners are conveniently located near our facilities to quickly support other common testing that we perform: EMI/EMC, altitude, safety, and many others.
Our ruggedized products have successfully passed all listed testing, as well as system-level heavyweight mechanical 901D barge shock testing.
HIPER Global US is proudly ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 certified.