HIPER Global US understands the inherent system integration challenges faced by ISVs and OEMs and has structured our processes and resources with the flexibility to meet them. We serve as an extension of your operations team by dovetailing our computer system integration services with your existing processes.
By partnering with us, you can outsource non-core functions to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs, and increase profitability.
Located in North Andover, MA (US Headquarters), Marlborough, MA, and Alpharetta, GA, we:
- ISO 9001:2015
- Assembly and Configuration Control
- Process Development and Documentation
- Burn in, Thermal, and Power Consumption Testing
- Installation and Design of Custom Images including Splash Screens and Customized BIOS
Process Development and Documentation
HIPER Global US creates Product Development and Manufacturing processes that help ISVs and OEMs successfully deliver new products, reduce costs and inefficiencies.
A well-defined Product Development Process has the benefits of:
- Aligning product development with your business strategy
- Maximizing product development efficiencies
- Including design tools that accelerate your product into production
- Enhancing manufacturability, testability, reliability, and maintainability
- Create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation for system builds
Assembly & Configuration Control
- Develop work instructions and process checklists
- Implement application-specific configuration control plans
- Collaborate on Engineering Change Proposals and Requests